Is transformation Tuesday still a thing? I hope so because I’m so excited to share our nursery makeover with y’all! I’ve teamed up with Urban Decor U.S. for their vinyl wall planks for 2 projects. The first project was in our master bedroom and the second project was in my sons room. You can see that on my Instagram here and read all about it in this post!
The vinyl wall planks from Urban Decor are so easy to put up on the wall or really any surface. Urban Decor has a variety of colors and patterns to choose from for their vinyl wall planks. Check them out here.
Before & After
What a transformation right?! I was tired of looking at this blank wall and decided it needed a little character. Urban Decor is so easy to instal. All you have to do is peel the backing off and stick to your surface!
A few suggestions:
- Start at the top of your wall & work your way down.
- Stagger the seams or pattern of the vinyl planks instead of perfectly lining them up.
- Use and exact knife to make your cuts.
- Remove light switch overs and electrical outfits before starting for a smoother install.
- Totally optional but I highly suggest using a laser level if you have one.
Check out a little video of how the install works!
Leave a Reply