White Chicken Chili
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or Rotisserie Chicken
- McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning (1-2 packs depending on how spicy you want it)- I use one
- 1/2-1 Purple onion, chopped
- one 32 oz box of chicken broth (I use about 3/4 of the box)
- small can of diced green chilis, drained (I use mild, but you can use whichever spiciness level you like)
- 1 can of cannelloni beans
- 1 can hotel tomatoes
- Fresh Cilantro for Garnish (optional)
- juice of 1 lime
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- If using raw chicken, cook in crockpot on his for 4 hours with seasoning pack and diced onion
- once cooked, add in chicken broth, green chiles, rotten tomatoes, beans and cream cheese. Let simmer.
- Top with lime Juice and cilantro if you’d like
Easy Potato Soup
- Diced frozen hash browns or red potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 of a white or yellow onion, chopped
- one 32 oz box of chicken broth
- bacon bits (store bought or cooked, chopped bacon)
- 1-2 blocks of cream cheese
- salt & Pepper to taste
- shredded cheese of choosing
- sour cream
- chopped green onions
- bacon bits
- In your slow cooker, cook together potatoes, onions, bacon bits, and chicken broth
- If using red potatoes cook on high for 3-4 hours until soft.
- During last 30 minutes of cooking add in cream cheese and cook until melted
- Serve and garnish with toppings
Cheesy Chicken & Yellow Rice
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (I typically use two)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 of a white or yellow onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Zateran’s Yellow Rice (family sized)
- shredded cheese of your liking
- In slow cooker, cook chicken breasts with cream of chicken, onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- While chicken is cooking make yellow rice according to the package. Set aside.
- Once Chicken is cooked, toss in rice and shredded cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!