Nana’s Cheerio Bars
- Stick of butter (3 TBSP)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 C of Smooth and Creamy Peanut butter (we use JIF)
- 5 C of plain cheerios
- 9×13 baking dish, lined with parchment paper
- in a large bowl melt 3 tbsp of butter (about 30 seconds)
- add in bag of marshmallows and stir until completely coated
- microwave marshmallows and butter until smooth. Stirring occasionally. ( I do 30 seconds at a time)
- Add in peanut butter. Stir until well blended.
- Add in cheers and stir until completely coated. You may need to add more cheeiros.
- Spoon cheerio mixture into lined. baking dish. Smooth out evenly and let sit to cool for a few hours.
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy.